Country Club Village Apartments Electrical Fire in Stockton, CA

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Added by admin
6 Views
There was a electrical fire in our apartment complex. It was outside our manager's apartment, by the laundry room and pool. The firemen had to rip the wall apart and the shingles. .The PG&E found wires were crossed and they think it might have been done on purpose. The landlord is here and the police were here. That building still has no power.
Category
House wiring

Post your comment

Comments

Be the first to comment
Яндекс.Метрика